About the AFM exam
In the ACCA Advanced Financial Management or AFM exam, you will apply relevant knowledge and skills and exercise professional judgment that are expected of a senior financial executive or advisor in taking or recommending decisions relating to the financial management of organisations in the private and public sectors.
Our Advanced Financial Management course syllabus covers:
- Role of senior financial adviser in the multinational organisation
- Advanced investment appraisal
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Corporate reconstruction and reorganisation
- Treasury and advanced risk management techniques
- Professional skills
- Employability and technology skills
The AFM exam is entirely compulsory. It is a 3-hour-and-15-minute computer-based exam with a 50% pass mark.
Download the complete AFM syllabus and study guide here.