About the PM exam
In the PM exam, you will develop knowledge and skills in the application of management accounting techniques to quantitative and qualitative information for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation and control.
- Information, technologies and systems for organisational performance
- Specialist cost and management accounting techniques
- Decision-making techniques
- Budgeting and control
- Performance measurement and control
- Employability and technology skills
The PM exam is a 3 hour computer-based exam with a 50% pass mark. The exam is entirely compulsory.
Download PM syllabus & study guide here.