About the SBL exam
SBL mirrors the workplace and provides you with real world challenges allowing you to demonstrate a blend of technical, practical and professional skills. Work through the Ethics and Professional Skills module either before you start, or alongside your studies. This gives you insight into professional skills that you can apply in your exam and in the workplace.
- Technology and data analytics
- Organisational control and audit
- Finance in planning and decision-making
- Enabling success and change management
- Professional skills
- Other employability and digital skills
Strategic Business Leader is a 4 hour written paper with a 50% pass mark.
To view the detailed exam structure, download SBL syllabus & study guide here.