ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants, offering business-relevant, first-choice qualification to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
ACCA supports over 221,000 members and more than 551,000 students in 180 countries, helping them to develop successful careers in accounting and business, with the skills required by employers. The ACCA qualification helps students develop the skills in demand for employers.
By obtaining the ACCA qualification, you will discover a world of opportunity. Becoming ACCA qualified will enable you to take your finance career in any direction, stand out to employers and become a highly sought-after finance professional.
To know more about the ACCA qualification, click here.
The aim of ACCA is to provide the opportunity to pursue the qualification to as many people as possible. School leavers need to complete the entire qualification (13 exams) while graduates get up to 9 exemptions depending on the qualification and university.
To know more about minimum entry requirements, click here.
Give yourself a head start in your ACCA studies and the best opportunities for your future career in accountancy by joining the PhoenixFT family.
- We are the longest-standing Platinum approved provider of ACCA in the UAE which guarantees the quality of our tutors, facilities, and pass rates (Platinum approval for Dubai campus only)
- Full time qualified tutors who offer support and guidance throughout your course
- A wide choice of course timings including daytime, evening, weekend, and intensive course options
- Unique Phoenix Internship and career development Programme is open to all our ACCA students to help fulfil their ACCA practical experience requirement (PER)
- Free lifetime resit guarantee if students attend all classes and fail to secure a pass in the exam
- Provider of choice for Government departments, State owned companies, leading accountancy practices and the majority of independent ACCA students within the UAE