ABOUT THE ACCA CORPORATE AND BUSINESS LAW EXAM
In this exam, you will develop knowledge and skills in the understanding of the general legal framework, and of specific legal areas relating to business, recognising the need to seek further specialist legal advice where necessary.
- Essential elements of the legal system
- The law of obligations
- Employment law
- The formation and constitution of business organizations
- Capital and company financing
- Management, administration, and the regulation of companies
- Insolvency law
- Corporate fraudulent and criminal behavior
The ACCA corporate and business law exam is a 2–hour computer-based objective test examination with a 50% passing mark. The examination is entirely compulsory.
Download the syllabus & study guide here.