ABOUT THE ACCA STRATEGIC BUSINESS REPORTING EXAM
The strategic business reporting ACCA exam requires you to demonstrate your ability to make strategic business reporting decisions. Set within the corporate reporting environment, you will be tested on concepts, theories, principles and your ability to apply this knowledge to real–life scenarios.
- Fundamental ethical and professional principles
- The financial reporting framework
- Financial performance reporting for a range of entities
- Financial statements of groups of entities
- Financial statement interpretation for different stakeholders
- The impact of changes and potential changes in accounting regulation
- Employability and technology skills
This strategic business reporting test is a three-hour, 15–minute exam that contains two sections and four professional marks. All questions are compulsory. The passing mark is 50%.
Download ACCA strategic business reporting syllabus & study guide here.