- Fundamental ethical and professional principles
- The financial reporting framework
- Reporting the financial performance of a range of entities
- Financial statements of groups of entities
- Interpret financial statements for different stakeholders
- The impact of changes and potential changes in accounting regulation
- Employability and technology skills
Strategic Business Reporting is a three-hour 15 minute exam. It contains two sections, and all questions are compulsory. This exam contains four professional marks. Pass mark is 50%.
Download SBR syllabus & study guide here.