About the AAA exam
The ACCA Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA) exam is designed to test examinees regarding their knowledge and skills in analysing, evaluating and making conclusions on assurance engagement and other audit and assurance issues based on best practices and current developments.
The level of accounting knowledge for the AAA is aligned with the SBR syllabus. Students are encouraged to sit and pass the SBR before attempting the AAA exam.
Our Advanced Audit and Assurance course syllabus covers:
- Regulatory environment
- Professional and ethical considerations
- Quality management
- Planning and conducting an audit of historical financial information
- Completion, review and reporting
- Other assignments
- Current issues and developments
- Professional skills
- Employability and technology skills
The AAA exam is entirely compulsory. The exam is a 3-hour-and-15-minute written paper with a 50% pass mark.
Download the complete AAA syllabus and study guide here.