ABOUT THE ACCA FINANCIAL REPORTING EXAM
This financial reporting module will help you develop the necessary knowledge and skills in understanding in order to apply accounting standards and theoretical framework in the preparation of financial statements of entities. In this course, you will learn how to use group financial statements and be able to analyze and interpret those documents with ease.
- The conceptual and regulatory framework for financial reporting
- Accounting for transactions in financial statements
- Preparation of financial statements
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements of single entities and groups
- Employability and technology skills
The exam for this financial reporting course is a 3–hour and 20–minute computer-based test with a 50% passing mark. This examination is entirely compulsory.
Download the ACCA financial reporting syllabus & study guide here.