The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is a globally recognised professional designation awarded by the CFA and is the most respected and recognised investment management designation in the world
- Prove your technical competence in the finance arena, particularly in investment
- Boost your finance credentials and achieve better job prospects
- Join a global body of like-minded finance professionals
- On average, CFA graduates earn higher salary and compensation packages
- Cost effective training solutions with a high rate of return on your investment
- CFA Simplified training approach – an easy to understand and highly exam focused course
- Expert written Phoenix study materials – we do not teach from overcomplicated CFA textbooks
- Full time subject specialist tutors – All experts in their fields and highly skilled and effective communicators
- Flexible study packages – F2F, blended and online study packages available (see below)
- Award winning online platform – Highly advanced media sharing tool for online study
- Dedicated customer support – We will always and without compromise put ‘you’ the student first.
Select your plan
CFA Entry Requirements
An international travel passport and one of the following:
- Bachelors Degree: Complete a bachelor’s program or equivalent program and have received a degree from the college/university. If you are not sure if your program is comparable, consult your college or university.
- Undergraduate Student: Your selected exam window must be 11 months or fewer before your graduation month for your bachelor’s degree or equivalent program. Understand that you must complete your degree program prior to the date of sitting your Level II exam.
- Professional Work experience: Have a combination of 4,000 hours of work experience and/or higher education that was acquired over a minimum of three sequential years and achieved by the date of registering for the Level I exam. The dates of education and professional work experience cannot be overlapping. If you have a combination of work experience and higher education to achieve the minimum hours and years, assume that higher education takes 1,000 hours per year.
- A combination of professional work experience and education that totals at least four years (part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment).
CFA Costs and Examination Windows
There are 4 CFA exam windows throughout the year in February, May, August and November however it is not possible to always take each exam in any given exam window. The below table shows you which exams can be taken in each particular exam window.
|CFA Level I||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|CFA Level II||✓||✓|
|CFA Level III||✓||✓|
For CFA costs and exam dates
To view CFA timetables at PhoenixFT please click here
CFA is one of the most ambitious professional qualifications there is. My decision to undertake the CFA Level 1 exam through the tutoring of Phoenix helped me ensure my successful pass. The tutors who taught me were experienced in doing so and had a thorough knowledge of the exam and any content required to be learnt. They were able to accurately gauge the time and effort required as well as provide me with answers to my doubts, day or night. Their real-world experience also helped provide us with a window into the real-life applications of everything we learnt during Level 1. I would recommend Phoenix to any fellow student aspiring for the CFA Charter.