About the BT exam
Business and Technology will teach you how businesses operate effectively, efficiently and ethically and will show the critical role finance professionals play in achieving this. You’ll understand business in the context of its environment, including economic, legal and regulatory influences on aspects like governance, employment, health and safety, data protection and security.
- The business organisation, its stakeholders and the external environment
- Business organisational structure, functions and governance
- Accounting and reporting systems, compliance, control, technology and security
- Leading and managing individuals and teams
- Personal effectiveness and communication in business
- Professional ethics in accounting and business
The BT exam is a 2 hour on-demand computer-based exam with a 50% pass mark. The exam is entirely compulsory.
Download BT syllabus & study guide here.