ABOUT THE BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY ACCA EXAM
The business technology training will teach you how businesses operate effectively, efficiently, and ethically. You will also learn the critical role you play as a finance professional in achieving this. You’ll understand business in the context of its environment, including economic, legal, and regulatory influences on aspects like governance, employment, health and safety, data protection, and security.
- The business organization, its stakeholders, and the external environment
- Business organizational structure, functions, and governance
- Accounting and reporting systems, compliance, control, technology and security
- Team and individual leadership and management
- Personal communication effectiveness in business
- Professional ethics in accounting and business
The business technology exam is a 2–hour on-demand computer-based test with a 50% passing mark. This examination is entirely compulsory.
Download the business technology course syllabus & study guide here.