In the ACCA Advanced Taxation or ATX exam, you will apply relevant knowledge and skills and exercise professional judgement in providing relevant information and advice to individuals and businesses on the impact of the major taxes on financial decisions and situations.
Our Advanced Taxation course syllabus covers:
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK tax system through the study of more advanced topics within the taxes studied previously and the study of stamp taxes.
- The impact of relevant taxes on various situations and courses of action, including the interaction of taxes.
- Minimising and/or deferring tax liabilities by the use of standard tax planning measures.
- Communicating with clients, HM revenue and customs and other professionals.
- Employability and technology skills.